- Upcoming events will be announced here as soon as possible.
See recent events.
EEPI Coverage (See all)
- Governing: Private-Market Misfires and Misconceptions: When government lets the market fix policy problems, it often fails., Feb 5, 2016
- RIA Novosti: Analysts: Obama's idea of the eco-tax of $ 10 per barrel of oil is doomed (article in Russian), Feb 5, 2016
- The Environmental Forum, Environmental Law Institute: For EPA, Plenty of Advice, Little Consent as Nominees Languish (subscription required), Jan 27, 2016
- Environment & Energy Daily: FLINT CRISIS: Contamination key issue in Democrats' bid to retake Mich., Jan 19, 2016
- Energy Intelligence: Topsy-Turvy Oil, Gas Prices Put Petro-States on Edge (subscription required), Jan 18, 2016
MPPS Coverage (See all)
- Democracy Tree: Michigan’s Number One Budget Priority Must Be Flint — Survey Says Voters May Agree, Jan 18, 2016
- Clarkston News: Communities rebounding following drop in household incomes, Dec 23, 2015
- Business Leaders for Michigan: MI local officials offer ideas for tackling OPEB costs, Dec 7, 2015
- Pioneer Tribune: MPP survey: Local leaders worry about retiree health care benefits , Nov 5, 2015
- 9 & 10 News, Fox 32 TV, Traverse City: Survey: Local leaders express concern on retiree health care, Oct 29, 2015