- CLOSUP-run and CLOSUP-sponsored events for academic year 2014-2015 will be announced here as soon as possible.
See past events here.
- Phys.org: Pollution top concern for U.S. and Canadian citizens around Great Lakes, Apr 18, 2014
- The Ann Arbor News: What qualities are important in a mayor? Ann Arbor mayoral candidates weigh in, Apr 17, 2014
- The Ann Arbor Chronicle: Town Hall: Four Mayoral Candidates, Apr 16, 2014
- The Ann Arbor News: Ann Arbor mayoral candidates share views on downtown growth and public transit, Apr 16, 2014
- The Ann Arbor News: Ann Arbor mayoral candidates to share stage at forum on Wednesday, Apr 14, 2014
- The Detroit News: Amid crisis, Detroit urged to outsource more, Apr 14, 2014
- Detroit Free Press: Michigan Radio: Are tax-exempt properties bleeding cities dry?, Apr 9, 2014
- The Craig Fahle Show, WDET 101.9 FM: How Much Are Tax Exempt Properties Costing Michigan?, Apr 1, 2014
See more news