Fiscal Year 2007 MPP Awards
- Newborn Screening State Policy Implementation
- The New Working Poverty: Low Income Families' Survival Strategies for Managing Layoffs, Lack of Health Insurance, and Other Shocks to Economic Well-Being
- Is Low Income Housing Tax Credit a Good Tool for Neighborhood Integration and Community Revitalization?
Fiscal Year 2006 MPP Awards
- Bridging the Gap Between Workforce Development and Economic Development: Understanding Cluster-based Approaches
- Connecting Policy and Community Change in Support of Increasing Educational Attainment in the State of Michigan
- Local Environmental Institutions and Participation: Analyzing Variations and Changes in Individual Environmental Beliefs
Fiscal Year 2005 MPP Awards
- Youth Participation in Public Policy at the Municipal Level: A Research, Education and Outreach Project in Michigan
- Detroit Area Study: Financial Services for the Poor
Fiscal Year 2004 MPP Awards
- The Detroit Arab American Study: Community Outreach
- Public Land Disposition in Michigan Cities
- Rust Belt Revitalization: Who Benefits?
- State Greenway Programs: An Analysis of State-Local Collaboration in Open Space Planning