Issues in Energy and Environmental Policy
Issues in Energy and Environmental Policy, CLOSUP's Energy and Environmental Policy Initiative publication, is designed to bring the latest academic knowledge to bear on issues of energy, environment, and climate policy. The series includes reports from the National Surveys on Energy and Environment, as well as reports on a range of energy and environmental policy issues written by Center staff and other academic researchers affiliated with CLOSUP.
For additional publications beyond CLOSUP's Issues in Energy and Environmental Policy, please see the publications page for Director Barry Rabe, as well as these other EEPI-related publications:
- See the new paper in Commonwealth, A Journal of Pennsylvania Politics and Policy: "Leaving Money on the Table: Pennsylvania Exceptionalism in Resisting Energy Severance Taxes" by Rachel Hampton and Barry Rabe
- See the new paper in Climate Change Economics: "Individual Discount Rates and Climate Change: Is Discount Rate Associated with Support for A Carbon Tax?" by David Amdur, Donald Dale, Christopher Borick, and Barry Rabe.
- See Prof. Barry Rabe's chapter "A New Era in States' Climate Policies?" in the new book by CQ Press and edited by Yael Wolinsky-Nahmias. Changing Climate Politics: US Policies and Civic Action is available from the CQ Press store and Amazon.
- See the recent article by Prof. Barry Rabe in the journal Governance: "The Durability of Carbon Cap-and-Trade Policy"
Reports from Issues in Energy and Environmental Policy
Energy & Environmental Policy Initiative Resources
- See the EEPI home page
- See the NSEE (Surveys) home page
- See the Fracking Project
- See the Wind Project
More on the Energy & Environmental Policy Initiative
- EEPI activities in the news, media, & blogs
- EEPI presentations
- EEPI newsletters
- EEPI reference materials